No matter the occasion, The Victoria has a menu choice for even the most discerning of palates.
The menu is sourced locally wherever possible, using the highest quality of ingredients to bring to you a fantastic menu with lots of variety. Special dietary requirements are catered for including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
The menu hosts a fabulous selection, including old time favourites such as steak and ale pie, to daily specials, all brought to you by head chef Haydn Driver and his vast industry experience.
No matter whether it's a get together with friends, a much deserved drink after a good walk in the countryside or a meal with family, the bar at The Victoria is well stocked.
You'll find a fantastic range of lagers, local ales and ciders as well as a great selection of gins and carefully selected wines to sip at your leisure or to compliment your meal. We also have Sky TV and BT Sports in our two rooms in the bar area.
The accommodation at The Victoria offers comfort and a peaceful night's sleep.
Four en-suite rooms are available with prices starting at just £45 per night. The Victoria is perfectly located to access some of the area's popular attractions such as Jumbles Reservoir, Burrs Country Park and the fantastic East Lancs Railway, making it the perfect base for short breaks.
The Victoria is the perfect venue in which to host your event, and the team can cater for occasions of all nature, large or small, and provide everything from a buffet to a full banquet.
The Victoria have regular offers on their menu every week. There's something for all, with 'Fish Friday' - 2 fish and chips for just £15.95, Thursday 2 mains with a bottle of selected wine for £29.95 (supplement applies for steak, fish, and lamb) and, and children's meals half price on Sundays with every full paying main course. See menu offers on the website for full details and terms.
There's plenty to get involved in at The Victoria with events to cater for all, no matter what age or interest.
From afternoon musical matinee, gin tasting evenings, book club, craft club and much more, there's bound to
be something for you to enjoy.
Find out more about what's on at The Victoria by visiting their website via the link above.
The Victoria are very much at the heart of the community and support local groups and associations to
bring back a real sense of community spirit.
Monday - Friday 12pm - 11pm
Saturday - 12pm - 12pm
Sunday - 12pm - 11pm
If you'd like to find out more about The Victoria and all they have to offer, give them a call on 0161 452 3529
Covid - Rules
We are delighted to re-open our doors & are doing all we can to welcome you back in the way you’re used to.
You will of course notice measures in place to keep us all safe
Please familiarise yourself with the following guidelines & look out for signs around The Victoria to help guide you
• Entry is via the Car Park Entrance
• Exit is via the Front Door
• Disabled/Accessible access via the Car Park Entrance at all times
• Please frequently use the hand sanitisers available
• 2m Social Distancing must always be observed
• Indoor tables are limited to a maximum of 6 people from two households or support bubbles
• Outdoor Tables are limited to 6 people from any number of households
• On arrival you will be asked to submit your contact details in line with COVID- 19 Test & Trace guidelines
• Bookings can be made in the usual way for our restaurant, please ensure you arrive on time as late arrivals may not be able to be honoured
• Bar & Outdoor seating will be allocated by a member of staff located at the Car Park Entrance
• Once you are seated at a table there is a 2 hour slot allowed for your visit
• Sitting at the bar or standing in any area is not permitted at this time
• Music & any TV broadcasts must be kept at a low level which will be controlled by management
• Customers are responsible for supervising their children & should ensure social distancing is always observed
• In the event of adverse weather conditions customers occupying outdoor tables may not be able to be accommodated or seek shelter inside
• Table Service will be provided in all locations, please relax & remain seated
• Contactless payments are encouraged
• You should be prepared to remove any face coverings safely should a police officer or member of staff request this for Identification purposes
• Windows & Doors must remain open for ventilation purposes
• Cleaning schedules are in place for each area
• Please observe table signs indicating temporary unavailability due to cleaning or permanently unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions
• Please help us to keep you safe by asking a staff member if you are unsure of anything.
• Our team will be wearing PPE as appropriate to their role