«Back

CROSS FOXES



by Matt R. - Apr 30, 2015
Coolio

by Matt R. - Mar 04, 2015
Coolio

by Gaz C. - Feb 03, 2015
Top darts team ha all round good pub

by Matt R. - Feb 02, 2015
Good

by Matt R. - Jan 29, 2015
Cool

by paul B. - Jan 16, 2015
nice clean pub.

by Gaz C. - Jan 16, 2015
class pub class darts

by Danny C. - Jan 07, 2015
Great pub, great darts team

by Nigel N. - Jan 04, 2015
Top pub and friendly staff :-)

by Gaz C. - Jan 03, 2015
wwll exited

by Gaz C. - Jan 03, 2015
Best days

by Gaz C. - Jan 02, 2015
Top pub top darts team

by Gaz C. - Jan 01, 2015
Cross foxes 8 the best

by Gaz C. - Jan 01, 2015
Sound pub

by Bryn S. - Dec 29, 2014
Good

by Gaz C. - Dec 27, 2014
Best pub..gaz carss

by Gaz C. - Dec 24, 2014
cracking pub

by paul B. - Dec 23, 2014
nice pub & good staff

by Nigel N. - Dec 21, 2014
Very nice staff

by Charlie G. - Dec 20, 2014
Good service

by paul B. - Dec 20, 2014
Good pub & nice staff

by paul B. - Dec 20, 2014
Nice friendly pubs

by Charlie G. - Dec 19, 2014
Great pub

by paul B. - Dec 19, 2014
pool centre

by Steven M. - Dec 17, 2014
Friendly and good for sport

by Matt R. - Dec 15, 2014
Cool

by Matt R. - Dec 11, 2014
Good

by Gaz C. - Dec 11, 2014
class pub this

by Danny C. - Dec 09, 2014
Cracking pub

by Matt R. - Dec 09, 2014
Cool

by Matt R. - Dec 08, 2014
Cool

by Matt R. - Dec 08, 2014
Foo

by Gaz C. - Dec 07, 2014
hhhhhhhhhhhhh

by Danny C. - Dec 07, 2014
Cracking pub, cracking darts team

by Nigel N. - Dec 07, 2014
Mr Freeman is FIT #oioi

by Danny C. - Dec 06, 2014
Quality pub and a cracking darts team

by Gaz C. - Dec 06, 2014
Top pub the foxes

by Matt R. - Dec 04, 2014
Cold

by Matt R. - Dec 03, 2014
Good

by Matt R. - Dec 02, 2014
Ok

by Gaz C. - Dec 02, 2014
Well good the foxes

by Matt R. - Dec 01, 2014
Cool

by Matt R. - Nov 10, 2014
Cool

by Matt R. - Nov 06, 2014
Cool

by Matt R. - Nov 02, 2014
Good beer, great atmosphere, brilliant bar staff.

by Curtis F. - Jul 25, 2014
Back!!

by Tom H. - Jul 14, 2014
Free pint ;) why not

by Gaz C. - Jul 12, 2014
Chelsi is fit x

by Eddie S. - Jul 08, 2014
I love this place. it is still my second home and I love 98% of the people. the other 2% drink wine and think they own the place. they know who they are.... they know

by Tom H. - Jul 08, 2014
Down the road from work easy to pop in for a pint

by Curtis F. - Jul 01, 2014
Still my second home!

by Matt B. - Jun 28, 2014
Best local about!

by Curtis F. - Jun 15, 2014
My home from home

by Claire H. - Jun 10, 2014
Alcohol!!!!

by Sally L. - Jun 09, 2014
Amazing staff 😉

by Sally L. - Jun 09, 2014
Fantastic pub!

by Dale L. - Jun 08, 2014
I love the foxes, And chere!!!!!!!!

by Curtis F. - Jun 08, 2014
Second home is where the heart is

by Dale L. - Jun 07, 2014
Bring on the free beer........ 😏👍🍻🍺

by Dave B. - Jun 06, 2014
Friendliest pub in Chester- well worth a visit

by Sam H. - Jun 05, 2014
great pub. awesome atmosphere especially during sports. lovely staff

by Jade R. - Jun 01, 2014
love love love yar

by Eddie S. - May 26, 2014
one of the finest establishments in the area. friendly staff and a great atmosphere. many a friend has been. made here!

by Ashley W. - May 25, 2014
gunslinger place to be.

by Chantel Q. - May 24, 2014
Great pub!

by Chantel Q. - May 24, 2014
Great pub, great atmosphere, friendly staff!