Updated: 9th November to add Guinness Pint Predictor T&Cs (Click here to see our previous Terms and Conditions)
MatchPint ("MatchPint.co.uk", "MatchPint.com", "MatchPint.ie", "MatchPint.com.au", "Allomatch.com", the MatchPint or Allomatch app, or any other subsequent domain names as applicable) is operated by MatchPint Limited a company registered in England (Company Number: 07168721) with a registered address of 3A Westbourne Road, Islington, London, N7 8AR ('we', 'our', or 'us').
"You" means you, the user of MatchPint.co.uk, "Your" shall be interpreted accordingly. "We/Us" means Matchpint Limited and "Our" shall be interpreted accordingly. "Matchpint.co.uk" shall have the meaning as set out above. "User Information" means the personal details which may be provided by You to Us via Matchpint.co.uk. "Users" means the users of Matchpint.co.uk collectively and/or individually as the context admits. "Website" means a site on the World Wide Web.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to Your use of the website located at www.Matchpint.co.uk and its related pages ("Matchpint.co.uk"). By using Matchpint.co.uk You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
If You do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, You should not use Matchpint.co.uk. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these regularly. Your use of Matchpint.co.uk will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at that time.
Terms and Conditions applying users of the MatchPint Service
You agree that any use by You of Matchpint.co.uk shall be in accordance with the following conditions:
You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on Matchpint.co.uk except as is strictly necessary for Your own personal non-commercial home use.
You will abide by the specific rules of any competition or promotion that You participate in on or via Matchpint.co.uk
You will not do anything that affects the operability or security of Matchpint.co.uk or causes unreasonable inconvenience or offence or disruption to our staff.
Access to Matchpint.co.uk is restricted to (a) those individuals who, in a personal capacity for their own private interests, wish to have access to information regarding location of pubs showing televised matches and other sporting events and/or take advantage of other promotions offered by Matchpint.co.uk, and (b) pubs and bars. No use of the Website is permitted to any commercial organisation to verify information, data or databases as to matches, pubs who have subscribed to the Matchpint service and/or other information on Matchpint.co.uk.
Content from our Website that is NOT available via our specific API's cannot be used for any commerical purpose, either individually or in aggregate, or be subsequently republished without explicit and written consent from MatchPint.
Third Party Websites
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party Websites or material You access through the Matchpint.co.uk.
We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such Websites or material.
Any dealings between You and any third party advertisers or merchants found on or via Matchpint.co.uk, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between You and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Therefore, We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
All copyright, trademarks, database right and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of Matchpint.co.uk shall remain at all times vested in Us or Our licensors.
You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by Us or Our licensors. You will, and You will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content. You further undertake not to extract from, reproduce, copy, adapt, store or download any information regarding matches being shown in pubs or the identity of such pubs to create another database or information resource whether or not such database or information resource would infringe our copyright or database right. You undertake also not to use Matchpint.co.uk to check or verify any similar databases or information resources to that of Matchpint.co.uk whether created, managed or operated by you or a third party.
If You become aware of any such distribution or commercial exploitation, You agree to notify Us immediately.
Liability for and information provided on Matchpint.co.uk
We will not be held responsible or liable for the content, accuracy, timing or reliability of any information or statements contained within Matchpint.co.uk.
We will endeavour to provide Matchpint.co.uk using all reasonable care but we rely on the correct uploading by subscriber pubs and bars to upload correct and up to date information to Matchpint.co.uk.
Except as required by law, We will not be responsible or liable for the quality, accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose of Matchpint.co.uk and do not promise that the match information or material contained in Matchpint.co.uk, or any of the functions contained in Matchpint.co.uk or its server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error free, free of viruses or bugs or is compatible with any other software or material.
We will be liable for any fraudulent misrepresentations We make and for any death or personal injury caused by Our negligence. We will not be responsible or liable to You for any other loss or damage that You or any third party may suffer as a result of using or in connection with Your use of Matchpint.co.uk.
The standard MatchPint subscription is charged at £20 per month, or at £200 per year. VAT will be charged if applicable. This price is valid for 12 months from the date of the first payment. Payments are made via our payment partner Directli/GoCardless (hereafter referred to as “Directli”), so you can be safe in the knowledge that the transaction will be securely handled.
If you are not already a Directli member you will be asked to complete registration (there is no charge for this service). Directli members need only log on and confirm subscription. Once Registered with Directli you can easily manage your subscription. In the case of monthly subscriptions your account will be debited within 4 days with the subscription fee and again at monthly intervals thereafter until cancelled. In the case of an annual subscription, your account will be debited within 4 days and a payment request will be sent to you 12 months after the first payment. You may cancel the subscription at any time before payment becomes due from your Directli account (see below).
Please note that if you cancel your Directli account, your account will be automatically cancelled at the end of your subscription period unless you organise a new payment method.
Refunds and Cancellations
Once the initial subscription is set up, you may cancel it and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 7 days of the initial transaction. Refunds will be made within 30 days of the original purchase. Refunds more than 7 days after purchase will generate an extra cost to us, which we reserve the right to pass on to you.
You may cancel your subscription at any time before the start of a new subscription period via your Directli account. If a subscription is accidentally cancelled please contact us at email@example.com and we will advise you of the best way forward.
Operation of the MatchPint Service
MatchPint reserves the right to withdraw or modify aspects of the MatchPint service, or the entirety of it, where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so. There may also be times when the MatchPint service becomes inaccessible as a result of technical difficulties experienced by us or on the Internet. We will use reasonable skill and care to overcome these difficulties where they are within our control.
General Promotions Run on MatchPint
1.1. The customer must be a permanent resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or older at the time of entry and to redeem the offer (photo ID may be required). The manager and bar staff in participating outlets reserves the right to refuse service.
1.2. The voucher is valid for one use only. Only one reward per customer per day may be redeemed.
1.3. The voucher entitles the customer to one redemption of the displayed offer in a participating outlet (note regional licensing laws may apply).
1.4. The voucher is available and valid for redemption according to specific times, days and/or matches as stated by MatchPint.
1.5. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or coupon.
1.6. The voucher has no cash alternative.
1.7. The offer applies to the displayed brand or promotion where applicable.
1.8. Screen shots or duplicates of the voucher will not be accepted.
1.9. This offer is subject to availability.
1.10. Customers must have a registered profile on MatchPint in order to redeem the voucher.
1.11. The decision of the pub landlord or management at the participating outlet is final.
1.12. MatchPint reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend this offer in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably, including in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity
1.13. Alcohol must be consumed on the participating outlet’s premises.
1.14. This offer and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, Scotland and Wales.
1.15. Where there is a reimbursement value agreed by MatchPint and/or relevant Brands to the pub, reimbursement to pubs will be provided by MatchPint via BACS transfer within 7 days of the campaign ending, unless MatchPint does not hold the relevant BACS details, or an alternative reimbursement process was agreed prior to commencement of the campaign
1.16. The reimbursement value received by pubs reflects the number of Reward redemptions as tracked by MatchPint - no other form of tracking will be accepted for reimbursement purpose, and MatchPint's say is final.
1.17. MatchPint reserve the right to request proof that the pub has held sufficient stock of any brands in question for the duration of any campaigns.
1.18. By redeeming the voucher, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
1.19. Due to certain restrictions on offers and promotions as stated by Scottish MPU regulations, some offers such as £1.96 pints and 2 for 1 pint promotions, are not available in Scotland.
If you feel that any aspect of the MatchPint service warrants a complaint, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to MatchPint Limited, 3a Westbourne Road, Islington, London N7 8AR
Misuse of the MatchPint service
You will be able to promote your pub with the most appropriate wording that you wish to use. Since this is free text, we ask that all our customers promote their pubs in a responsible manner.
You are responsible for ensuring that no material you post, nor any activity or communication you make in connection with the MatchPint service, will be capable of breaching any applicable law, infringing the intellectual property, privacy rights or other rights of any person or entity, appearing to be false, libellous, offensive, defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, obscene, unreliable or misleading.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any customer's access to the MatchPint service, and/or to remove, or require the customer to remove, material posted on the matchpint.co.uk website, if the relevant customer or material appears to us, or to a complainant, to be in breach of any provision of this Agreement. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate any customer's access to the MatchPint service, if the relevant Member is abusive or communicates offensive messages or images to another customer. Where we reserve a right in this Agreement, it does not mean we will be obliged to exercise it.
If any third party sites are linked to from the MatchPint service, this does not mean that we endorse or have any responsibility for the site in question or anything that appears on it.
Intellectual Property: You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the MatchPint service (including the material which is contributed by customers) are owned by MatchPint Limited. Therefore, no-one may copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from the MatchPint service, or any of the match or pub information or other material which is found on the MatchPint service unless properly licensed to do so by us.
Excluded loss: We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss not reasonably foreseeable by us when this Agreement commences.
Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Wales and Scotland.
Nothing on this page affects your statutory rights.
Information about our customers is kept by us for the purpose of accounting and sales only. The information is treated as strictly confidential and is recorded in a secure medium. We do not allow any such information to be accessed by or made available to a third party except where we are obliged to do so by law. PayPal accounts are not managed by us and we have no access to them - please see the PayPal website for their terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No Purchase Necessary. Subject to availability.
Internet Access required. Registration to MatchPint app required.
The promotion will run between 09/11/2020 and 06/12/2020 inclusive (“Promotional Period”)
1) The promoter is MatchPint Ltd. (Company Number: 07168721) whose registered office is at 3A Westbourne Road, Islington, N7 8AR (the “Promoter”)
2) The promotion allows participants the chance to win a Free Drink, as defined and in accordance with the terms below (the “Promotion”).
3) The Promotion is only open to residents of Scotland, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, England & Wales who are aged 18 or over, excluding any individual who is immediate family of the Promoter, or its associated agents or anyone that is professionally associated with the Promotion.
4) For the avoidance of doubt, all decisions in respect of the Pint Predictor (including registration, deadlines, points, winners and game rules) shall be at MatchPint’s absolute discretion. All such decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) The Promotion will open at 6:01 pm on 09/11/2020 and entries will close at 1:59 pm on 06/12/2020 (the “Eligibility Period”).
6) By entering the Promotion, the Participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and be bound by them.
7) To be eligible to win, a participant must do the following:
a. Register, or have an existing profile on the MatchPint app;
b. Open the MatchPint app;
c. Make a prediction on the “Guinness Pint Predictor” (“Prediction”);
d. Successfully gain enough points to earn a prize, as laid out below.
8) Neither the Promoter, affiliates of the Promoter or Participating Outlets will be held responsible for technical errors that result in the Promotion malfunctioning on Participants devices. Human liability through the administration of this Promotion is specifically excluded.
9) Predictions will give the Participant the opportunity to win an “Ultimate Guinness Gameday Bundle”.
10) Entries will only be accepted through the MatchPint app.
11) To ensure the Promotion works correctly users will need to be connected to the internet, with Location settings on, via either 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi or alternative connections on their mobile device.
12) All entries through third parties, groups or agents will be deemed invalid. All entries and subsequent claims must only be made by the Participant. Any attempts to circumvent the system via force, scripts, automated devices, multiple accounts or any other means will not be accepted. Any prizes won via these methods will be disqualified and any prizes won will be invalidated.
13) To be eligible to take part in the Promotion, the Participant will be automatically entered into 2 public leagues – MatchPint Global League and the league of the team they select they are supporting. On these leagues, and any other public leagues, the Participants first name and last name may be displayed to other users.
14) Participants will only be able to enter the Promotion a maximum of four times per “Game Round” during the Promotional Period
15) The Promoter, Partner or any affiliates are not liable for any costs incurred to the Participant via downloading the App or any other way linked to taking part in the Promotion. Therefore, the Participant agrees to accept these charges wholly.
16) During the Promotional Period there will be the Guinness Pint Predictor available on the MatchPint app.
17) For each Autumn International men’s match (“Tournament”), Participants will be able to predict who they think will win the match, and the winning margin. Participants will also have the ability to select a draw, which will automatically define the result as 0 points difference.
18) Participants can only select one outcome for each game, but they will be able to alter their prediction as many times as they like until 1 minute before each game kicks off.
19) All matches and rounds will be available from the beginning of the Promotional Period, so it is up to the Participant when they would like to make their predictions up to the aforementioned shut off point.
20)Participants will be awarded points for correctly predicting the outcome of each match. There is a maximum of 30 points per match available.
21) The participant’s score for each match is calculated by:
a. 10 points awarded for predicting the correct outcome of the match (winner or draw);
b. a maximum of 10 additional points for guessing the winning margin:
i. If the margin is correct, the Participant will get 10 additional points
ii. For every subsequent point the Participant is out by they will lose a point, up to a maximum of 10 lost points (i.e if the margin was 7 points, and the participant predicted them to win by 10, they will receive and additional 7 points)
iii. For getting the margin spot on, the Participant will receive an additional 10 points – “Perfect Prediction”
c. If the match correctly predicted as a draw, the Participant will automatically receive the full 30 points for getting the result and margin correct
22) No points will be awarded to the Participant if they do not correctly predict the match result (outright winner or draw) in the first instance
23) Autumn International “Game Rounds”:
a. Round One – 13th November to 15th November
b. Round Two – 21st November to 22nd November
c. Round Three – 28th November to 29th November
d. Round Four – 5th December to 6th December
24) Participants are automatically enrolled into the “MatchPint Global League” on the first time they enter the Guinness Pint Predictor. The giveaway will run from the 09/11/2020 and 06/12/2020.
25) After each round is completed, the Participant in the “MatchPint Global League” with the highest total score for that round (not cumulative score for all rounds) will win the Prize (“Winner”). In the event of any ties of total round score:
a. In the first instance the Prize will be given to the Participant with the most Perfect Predictions;
b. In the unlikely event that is also a tie, the Participant who set the earliest prediction for that round of fixtures will receive the tickets
26) The winner will receive a unique voucher in their Prize Wallet within the MatchPint app. The Participant must activate and enter a contact number when prompted
27) The promoter intends (but does not undertake) for there to be 4 (four) “Ultimate Guinness Gameday Bundle” packages (the “Prize”) to be won
28) There will be 1 (one) winner per round.
29) The winner will receive by post 1 (one) Prize which includes:
· GUINNESS draught in cans (2 x 480ml)
· GUINNESS 0.0 draught in cans (4 x 480ml)
· Hop House 13 (2 x 330ml bottles)
· GUINNESS glasses x 2
· GUINNESS enamel pin x 2
· GUINNESS recipe card
· 20m of GUINNESS branded bunting
· Autumn Nations Cup Fixture Card
· GUINNESS branded rugby ball (Size 5)
· RAM Rugby ball pump
· 2 x Unofficial GUINNESS rugby jerseys (1 x Medium & 1 x Large)
· 2 x pairs of GUINNESS branded socks
· 2 x pairs of GUINNESS branded slippers
· GUINNESS Chocolate
· GUINNESS Crisps
· GUINNESS fudge
· Deliveroo voucher worth £20
30)Due to local licencing laws, winners that are residents of Scotland or Wales will not receive GUINNESS draught in cans (2 x 480ml) or Hop House 13 (2 x 330ml bottles) with their Gameday Bundles but instead will either receive an additional pack of GUINNESS 0.0 draught in cans (4 x 480ml) or an additional Deliveroo voucher worth £5
31) The winner will receive a unique voucher in their Prize Wallet within the MatchPint app. The Participant must activate and enter a contact number when prompted
32) Participants will also receive a push notification and an email to their registered email from the promoter highlighting the participant is a Winner, therefore Participants must registered using a valid email to ensure they can be contracted and should have push notifications turned on. 1 further attempt to contact will be made to the winner before re-allocating the Prize to the next highest score for that round
33) For fulfilment purposes the winner must provide a valid address in Scotland, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, England or Wales and provide it within 7 days after they have won to receive their Prize
34) The Prize will be despatched by DPD within 72 hours of a confirmed address being provided by the Winner, the Prize must be signed for. If the delivery driver cannot make delivery, they will attempt to deliver it one more time otherwise the Prize will be returned to the Promoter
35) Any additional incurred costs by the Winner in winning the Prize, shall be the Winner’s own and the Promoter or its affiliates accept no liability
36) The promoter reserves the right to re-award the Prize if the Winners have not responded within 3 days of winning, or if they are unable to provide an address
37) The Prize cannot be transferred to anyone but the registered user of the app that won
40)The promoter, or its partners or Affiliates may choose to use Participant’s names, or league names, for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of MatchPint or the Pint Predictor in any and all media without notice to them and without any fee being paid. If you object to the use of your name, or league name, please contact
41) The promoter may also wish to use the name and photograph of any Winners for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media. The Promoter will contact winners to request this consent directly
43) Participation in no way obligates the Player to receive marketing communications from MatchPint, or its Affiliates, unless otherwise indicated during the registration to the Site, App, or when registering for this Promotion.
44) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
a. there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
b. the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
c. any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
d. any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party
45) In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or if any games are postponed or cancelled, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment
46) There are no cash alternatives for any of the prizes in this Promotion, in whole or in part. In events of circumstances outside the Promoters control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar or alternatives of equal or greater value
47) The Promoter shall not be held liable for:
e. Systems failures at the redemption of the handling house
f. any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this Promotion
g. any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control
48) The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional circumstances, and reserve the right not to enter into correspondence
49) All Participants in this Promotion must be of legal UK drinking age and over 18 at the point of entry into the Promotion, and must not knowingly refer anyone to the Promotion that is not of legal UK drinking age and over 18
50)Winners consent to any reasonable publicity accompanying the Promotion required on behalf of the Promoter and its partners if so requested. This includes displaying and publication of the winners names and images
51) No waiver – the Promoter’s failure to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision
52) This offer and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, Scotland and Wales.
© 2011-2020, MatchPint Limited, all rights reserved