Footy Quiz (see answers below)
1. Former Baggies and Villains star Gareth Barry holds the record for the most Premier League appearances with 653 but which two other clubs did he represent to reach that tally?
2. Who were the two managers in charge the last time Villa won at the Hawthorns, a 1-2 victory in 2008?
3. Who was the last player to transfer directly from either West Brom to Villa or vice-versa?
4. Villa’s top scorer this season, Tammy Abraham, is on a season-long loan from Chelsea. Which other two clubs was he loaned to previously?
5. Who was the last player to score for either side in this derby the last time they met in the Premier League?
Hitzlsperger wins it late in 2002/03.
Super Kev sending the Baggies to Wembley in 2007.
Remind yourself of the first leg...
Did You Know?
1. Manchester City & Everton
2. Tony Mowbray and Martin O'Neill
3. James Chester
4. Bristol City and Swansea
5. Saido Berahino