Pub Quiz - see bottom of page for answers
1. Which two midlands clubs did Martin Jol play for in the 1980s?
2. Which former Tottenham and Ajax midfielder also played for AC Milan, Inter and Barcelona?
3. Can you name the four current Tottenham players who have represented Ajax before?
4. Which club is Dutch starlet Frenkie de Jong being sold to this summer after a deal was agreed for £65 million?
5. In which decade did the Dutch giants last lift Europe's grandest prize?
Dusin Tadic: World-beater?
The last time these two sides met in 1981, Spurs cruised to a 3-0 victory in Amsterdam after a winning the first-leg 3-1. As predicted, a Dutchman saying 'Hoddle' is as satisfying as you'd expect.
Shot Power - 94
Did You Know?
1. WBA and Coventry City
2. Edgar Davids
3. Jan Vertonghen, Davinson Sanchez, Christian Eriksen, Toby Alderweireld
5. 1990's - Luis van Gaal led a team of young guns to success in 1995.