1. Three snakes make up the handles of the Calcutta Cup but which animal stands on top of the trophy?
2. Entering the final round of games, who sits atop the individual points leader board with 48?
3. Which other Six Nations outfit has Warren Gatland coached?
4. Which player scored the first try of the 2019 Six Nations Championship?
5. In the full history of the Championship, which side has been awarded the most wooden spoons with 29?
6. Brian O’Driscoll has won Player of the Tournament three times but who is the only player since to have won it more than once?
7. Who lead Wales to their last Championship win in 2013?
8. John Hefin’s 1978 film ‘Grand Slam’, starring Hugh Griffith, followed fans of which team to Championship victory?
9. Which side has been shown the most yellow cards in the 2019 Championship with 3?
10. Who scored a first half double in last year’s Calcutta Cup at Murrayfield?