10 teasers about tonight's game in Podgorica to keep you entertained. To anyone who gets full marks on No.2, bravo old boy.
1. Who earned a moronic red card when the two sides met in 2011, earning a ban that stretched into Euro 2012?
2. Name the six clubs that Montenegro captain Stefan Jovetic has played for in his career thus far.
3. Between 2003-2006, which neighbouring country was the Montenegrin football team partnered with?
4. At 32, who is the oldest member of tonight’s England squad?
5. Which current Crystal Palace man scored his debut international goal when England and Montenegro last met in 2013?
6. Which sport has Montenegro legend Mirko Vucinic taken up professionally having retired from football?
7. Where does former Manchester City liability Stefan Savic play his club football these days?
8. What is the official nickname of the Montenegrin team? A) The Indomitable Eagles, B) The Brave Falcons or C) The Rock-Hard Sparrows
9. The most capped player of this England squad will make his 50th senior appearance for England tonight, who is it?
10. Of the England squad picked for this week’s games, which club provided the most players with 4?