1. Which player scored the only goal in the Blues’ last win at Old Trafford in 2013?
2. The 2008 UEFA Champions League final was played between these two sides at which stadium?
3. What was the name of the member of Chelsea’s backroom staff who confronted Mourinho in the 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge that sent the Portuguese into a rage?
4. In the Premier League era, how many individuals have played for both Chelsea and United? (A) 6 (B) 8 (C) 10
5. What nationality was the Chelsea manager the last time United beat the Blues in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge?
Solskjaer rescues a point way back when.
Peak piss-boiling. Mourinho has a reminder for his former subjects.
"How wide do you want the goal?"
Did You Know
1. Juan Mata
2. Luzhniki Stadium
3. Marco Ianni
4. 8 (Mata, Hughes, Lukaku, Matic, Bosnic, Parker, Veron, Falcao)
5. Italian - Roberto di Matteo