You can disable cookies at any time within your browser settings.
Arsenal have conceded at least twice in each of their last four Premier League games – they’ve not shipped 2+ goals in five consecutive top-flight matches since August 1985.
Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 12 Premier League games against Arsenal at Old Trafford (W8 D4), since a 1-0 defeat in September 2006.
The Red Devils have lost three of their last six Premier League home games, as many as they had in their previous 52 at Old Trafford.
Footy Quiz (see answers below)
1. Who is the referee (pictured) who sent off Patrick Viera before awarding Man United a penalty in the iconic 0-0 draw in September 2003?
2. At which club did Robin van Persie begin and end his career?
3. Which former Arsenal midfielder recently admitted to throwing pizza at Sir Alex Ferguson following a 0-2 defeat at Old Trafford in October 2004?
4. How many times have Man United won the Premier League since Arsenal last lifted it?
5. Which Man United player currently out on loan scored and got sent off for diving in the same game last weekend?
You would 8-2 have been an Arsenal fan on this day.
THAT van Nistelrooy penalty miss. Queue scenes and ten more years bad blood.
Arsenal's last league win at Old Trafford came from a man now hated equally by both sets of fans. Some achievement.
Some say this fixture has lost it's bite. On this evidence it almost certainly has.
Did You Know?
All three of Arsenal’s away PL victories against Manchester United have been on different days of the week (Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday). This is the only their third ever meeting on a Monday.
Man United lost their last home game against a London club (1-2 vs Crystal Palace) – they’ve not lost consecutive home games against sides from the capital since December 2001(Chelsea and West Ham).
Jesse Lingard has scored four goals for United against Arsenal in all competitions, more than he has versus any other side.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 13 goals in his last 13 starts in his last 13 Premier League starts, while his haul of six goals is the most by an Arsenal player in their first six games of the season since Emmanuel Adebayor in 2007-08 (also six).