Now, swap answer sheets and mark your neighbour's work. Anything over 7/10 is good going. Take it from us, the next pint is well-earned.
1) London Irish
2) Stuart McInally
3) Nicolas Sarkozy. France won in Ireland twice in 2011, once in the Six Nations and again in a World Cup warm-up game.
4) A) Scarlets B) Ospreys C) Blues D) Dragons
5) True. England are the only side Italy have never beaten in the Six Nations.
6) A) Johnny Sexton B) Stuart Hogg C) Jacob Stockdale
7) Sean Cronin
8) A) Back to back draws B) Hat-trick scored in each game C) Both games ended tryless
9) Jonny Wilkinson chalked up 35 points against Italy.
10) The Invisible Cup