Been forensically following the Championship? Prove it... (Answers in the link below)
1) Which Youth Academy did England winger Joe Cokanasiga come through before moving to Bath?
2) With Greig Laidlaw on the bench who had been handed the armband for Scotland this weekend?
3) Who was president of France the last time they won in Dublin?
4) Which region has provided the most players to Wales’ 2019 Six Nations squad with 12?
A) Scarlets B) Ospreys C) Blues D) Dragons
5) True or false – England are the only side Italy have never beaten in the Six Nations.
6) Who was awarded Player of the Tournament in 2018?
A) Johnny Sexton B) Stuart Hogg C) Jacob Stockdale
7) Tadhg Furlong was forced to defend which of his fellow forwards after being dropped following a pretty dismal performance against Italy?
8) What was significant about France v Ireland for two consecutive years of the Championship 2013-2014?
A) Back to back draws B) Hat-trick scored in each game C) Both games ended tryless
9) Which player holds the record for the most points scored in a single Championship match ever in 2001?
10) Up until 2006 when the Triple Crown was rewarded with a physical trophy, what was the honour informally known as?