Back your rugby knowledge? Time to prove it pal
1. How many Championship matches in the past 20 years have Scotland won in France? A) 0 B) 1 C) 3
2. Can you name the four Welsh players to have been crowned Six Nations player of the tournament?
3. What fact links Mako Vunipola, Hadleigh Parkes and Dylan Hartley?
4. Which England forward has made more tackles than any other player in this year’s tournament so far?
5. Which player did Six Nations legend Will Greenwood this week describe as the “best winger in the galaxy?”
6. Which Welsh has been given the nickname of ‘Sanjay’ due to his uncanny likeness to the Eastenders character?
7. Which player was sin-binned for a stamp in Italy’s only ever victory over Ireland in 2013?
8. Which Scottish forward has been cleared to play in Paris despite misplacing his passport this week?
9. Which of the stadiums hosting Round 3 action has the highest capacity at 81,338?
10. Who did Gavin Henson famously dump tackle in Wales' 11-9 win over England in 2005?