Test your Six Nations mettle with this pub quiz. To see the answers, and some cracking video footage to jog your memory, click the link below. Good luck!
1. Wales recorded the biggest ever comeback seen at the Championship last weekend. How many points behind were they at halftime?
2. Who is the tallest player taking part in the Six Nations this year?
3. Which Japanese company are currently the main sponsors of the Welsh team?
4. Which Wales back’s try was disallowed in their opener against France when the TMO confirmed he had knocked it on before grounding the ball?
7. Last weekend, Henry Slade became the first England player to score a brace in Dublin since who?
8. Which side won the Women’s Six Nations in 2018?
9. The last time France won at Twickenham in the Six Nations was in 2005 but by how many points was the score deficit?
10. Which international team has Eddie Jones lost to the most times to in his international coaching career, registering 9 defeats?