Take our Guinness Six Nations Pub Quiz and put your knowledge to the test. Click the link below for the answers.
1. Which player was the top try scorer at the 2018 Six Nations?
2. In which year did England last beat Ireland in Dublin?
3. Wales ended their 2018 Six Nations with a win over France in Cardiff, who scored their only try of the game?
4. At which club would you find Italian powerhouse, Jake Polledri, plying his trade?
5. Which teammate did Jonny Sexton have a mid-game barney with at the 2011 World Cup?
6. Which year was the inaugural Six Nations?
7. To which team did England lose in 2018 to effectively hand Ireland the title?
8. Which Welshman is the tournament’s all-time top try scorer?
9. Who were the last side to win back to back Grand Slams?
10. Which player took an early bath for a late shoulder hit as Wales thrashed Scotland by 48 points in 2014?