1. From 2011 – 2013 three Roberto’s lifted the Cup as manager. Can you name all three of them?
2. Since the turn of the millennium, Millwall are one of only two 2nd tier teams to have reached an FA Cup final. Who is the other?
3. Which side was rock bottom of League 2 when they knocked Arsenal out of the tournament with a 2-1 win in 1992?
4. Which current football manager is the top scorer in the history of the competition with 25 goals?
5. Spurs last won the FA Cup in 1991 with two joint top scorers in all competitions. Paul Gascoigne and who else?
6. Watford haven’t reached the semi-final since 2002/03. Which team beat them before losing themselves to Arsenal in the final 1-0?
7. Which team has won the FA Cup the most since it’s modern inauguration in 1888?
8. Exemption for teams in the top two divisions until Round 3 began in which season? (A) 1925/26 (B) 1961/62 (C) 1989/90
9. Leicester City have never won an FA Cup. True or false?
10. After Arsenal edged Sheffield United in the FA Cup semi-final in 2003, the Blades manager said:
“I shouldn't really say what I feel, but (Graham) Poll was their best midfielder in the goal. You saw him coming off at half-time and at the end. He smiled so much, he obviously enjoyed that performance. I think the referee should be banned."
Who was the sceptical gaffer?