Rugby Quiz (see below for answers)
1. Ben T’eo has effectively ended his international career because of RFU rules about selecting players based outside England after joining which European club?
2. What do Bundee Aki and Joey Carbery both have in common?
3. Which English forward is known as Snorlax, after the Pokemon character, due to his monstrous appetite and habit of dozing off anywhere?
4. Which side knocked Ireland out of the 2015 World Cup in Cardiff?
5. What is the name of the trophy initiated in 1988 that the winner of England v Ireland in every Six Nations is awarded with?
“It’s a classic. It’s an absolute classic.”
Tommy Bowe crashing over at Twickenham to seal a famous win in 2010.
A solid bit of work from Jacob Stockdale to touch down before the interval on St Paddy's Day 2018.
Did You Know?
2. Both born in Auckland, New Zealand.
3. Mako Vunipola
5. The Millennium Trophy