Footy Quiz (see bottom of page for answers)
1. Roy Hodgson and Neil Warnock are the two oldest managers in the Premier League (71 and 70 respectively). Who is the next oldest?
2. Which is the only English club that Uncle Roy has managed more games for than Crystal Palace?
3. Which player’s recent career path has gone: Red Star Belgrade > Anderlecht > Olympiacos > Crystal Palace?
4. Victor Camarasa is City’s top scorer in all competitions this season (5 goals). Name the three players behind him (each on 4).
5. Which Palace midfielder returned to haunt his boyhood club the last time these sides met at Cardiff in 2014, scoring one and assisting another in the Eagles 3-0 win.
Jason Puncheon with a curling beauty to make it 3-0 the last time these sides met in Cardiff.
What Happened Last Time?
If things are looking sticky at half time, will we see another Warnock classic?
Did You Know?
1. Manuel Pellegrini. The leathery old Chilean is allegedly only 65 years old.
3. Luka Milivojevic
4. Bobby Reid, Callum Patterson & Sol Bamba
5. Joe Ledley