1. The customer must be a GB resident aged over 18 in order to redeem the offer (photo ID may be required). The manager and bar staff in participating outlets reserves the right to refuse service.
2. The voucher is valid for one use only. Only one free pint per customer per day may be redeemed.
2. In Scotland the voucher is valid for one use only. Only food discount of £3 per customer per day may be redeemed.
3. The voucher entitles the customer to one free pint of Guinness when they purchase a pint of Guinness in a participating outlet.
3. In Scotland the voucher entitles the customer to a £3 discount on food when they purchase a pint of Guinness in a participating outlet.
4. The voucher is available and valid for redemption between 13:00 and 20:00 on Autumn International match days (November 8, November 15, November 16, November 22, and November 29 2014).
5. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or coupon and has no cash value.
5. This offer applies to Guinness only.
6. Screen shots of the voucher will not be accepted.
7. This offer is subject to availability. While stocks of Guinness last.
8. Customer must have a registered profile on MatchPint in order to redeem the voucher.
9. The voucher has no cash alternative.
10. The decision of the pub landlord or management at the participating outlet is final.
11. MatchPint reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend this offer in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably, including in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity
12. Alcohol must be consumed on the participating outlet’s premises.
13. This offer and these terms and governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. By redeeming the voucher, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
The MatchPint.co.uk (''Matchpint.co.uk") is operated by Matchpint Limited (Company number: 07168721 England) Regdoffice: Europa House, Goldstone Villas, Hove, East SussexBN3 3RQ('we', 'our' or 'us').
Terms and Conditions applying users of the MatchPint Service
Access to Matchpint.co.uk is restricted to (a) those individuals who, in a personal capacity for their own private interests, wish to have access to information regarding location of pubs showing televised matches and other sporting events and/or take advantage of other promotions offered by Matchpint.co.uk, and (b) pubs and bars. No use of the Website is permitted to any commercial organisation to verify information, data or databases as to matches, pubs who have subscribed to the Matchpint service and/or other information on Matchpint.co.uk.
You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by Us or Our licensors. You will, and You will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content. You further undertake not to extract from, reproduce, copy, adapt, store or download any information regarding matches being shown in pubs or the identity of such pubs to create another database or information resource whether or not such database or information resource would infringe our copyright or database right. You undertake also not to use Matchpint.co.uk to check or verify any similar databases or information resources to that of Matchpint.co.uk whether created, managed or operated by you or a third party.
Except as required by law, We will not be responsible or liable for the quality, accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose of Matchpint.co.uk and do not promise that the match information or material contained in Matchpint.co.uk, or any of the functions contained in Matchpint.co.uk or its server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error free, free of viruses or bugs or is compatible with any other software or material.
Terms and Conditions applying to pubs and bars who subscribe to the MatchPint Service
The standard MatchPint subscription is charged at £15 per month, or at £135 per year. VAT will be charged if applicable. This price is valid for 12 months from the date of the first payment. Payments are made via PayPal, so you can be safe in the knowledge that the transaction will be securely handled.
If you are not already a PayPal member you will be asked to complete registration (there is no charge for this service). PayPal members need only log on and confirm subscription. Once Registered with PayPal you can easily manage your subscription. In the case of monthly subscriptions your account will be debited immediately with the subscription fee and again at monthly intervals thereafter until cancelled. In the case of an annual subscription, your account will be debited immediately and a payment request will be sent to you 12 months after the first payment. You may cancel the subscription at any time before payment becomes due from your PayPal account (see below).
Please note that if your payment card expires the subscription is automatically cancelled - to avoid doing so please ensure you enter your new card details on your account before the old one is removed or expires.
Refunds and Cancellations
Once the initial subscription is set up, you may cancel it and receive a full refund, if the cancellation is made within 7 days of the initial transaction. Refunds will be made within 30 days of the original purchase. Refunds more than 7 days after purchase will generate an extra cost to us which we reserve the right to pass on to you.
You may cancel your subscription at any time before the start of a new subscription period via your PayPal account. If a subscription is accidentally cancelled or is cancelled upon expiry of your current payment card please contact us at email@example.com and we will advise you of the best way forward.
Operation of the MatchPint Service
MatchPint reserves the right to withdraw or modify aspects of the MatchPint service, or the entirety of it, where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so. There may also be times when the MatchPint service becomes inaccessible as a result of technical difficulties experienced by us or on the Internet. We will use reasonable skill and care to overcome these difficulties where they are within our control.
If you feel that any aspect of the MatchPint service warrants a complaint, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to MatchPint Limited, Europa House, Goldstone Villas, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3RQ
Misuse of the MatchPint service
You will be able to promote your pub with the most appropriate wording that you wish to use. Since this is free text, we ask that all our customers promote their pubs in a responsible manner.
You are responsible for ensuring that no material you post, nor any activity or communication you make in connection with the MatchPint service, will be capable of breaching any applicable law, infringing the intellectual property, privacy rights or other rights of any person or entity, appearing to be false, libellous, offensive, defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, obscene, unreliable or misleading.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any customer's access to the MatchPint service, and/or to remove, or require the customer to remove, material posted on the matchpint.co.uk website, if the relevant customer or material appears to us, or to a complainant, to be in breach of any provision of this Agreement. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate any customer's access to the MatchPint service, if the relevant Member is abusive or communicates offensive messages or images to another customer. Where we reserve a right in this Agreement, it does not mean we will be obliged to exercise it.
If any third party sites are linked to from the MatchPint service, this does not mean that we endorse or have any responsibility for the site in question or anything that appears on it.
Intellectual Property: You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the MatchPint service (including the material which is contributed by customers) are owned by MatchPint Limited. Therefore, no-one may copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from the MatchPint service, or any of the match or pub information or other material which is found on the MatchPint service unless properly licensed to do so by us.
Excluded loss: We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss not reasonably foreseeable by us when this Agreement commences.
Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Nothing on this page affects your statutory rights.
Information about our customers is kept by us for the purpose of accounting and sales only. The information is treated as strictly confidential and is recorded in a secure medium. We do not allow any such information to be accessed by or made available to a third party except where we are obliged to do so by law. PayPal accounts are not managed by us and we have no access to them - please see the PayPal website for their terms and conditions.